Listed website prices is where prices start from. Pricing is dependent on the complexity of the job. Please give us a call today on (02) 9584 3013 or message us below to see how we can help you.
At BSA Wheels we can do custom machine work to your wheels. We can do the following:
– Center-bore Machining (Machining the centre bore hole larger)
– Drilling the PCD / Changing Stud pattern (This is either drilling a new PCD if you have blank wheels or re-drilling a new PCD on top of the original holes)
– Changing Offsets / Back Pad Shaving (Changing offsets of wheels)
– Alter Brake Caliper Clearances
– Making Small Backs (Making the mounting face of your wheels to a smaller diameter)
– Steel inserts in stud patterns
If you found that killer deal on a set of wheels and want them to fit your car perfectly, BSA Wheels can modify the bolt pattern and offset to make the wheels fit your application.